Available in our North Salt Lake, Heber, North Ogden, and Logan locations.
Kombucha is a beverage created using healthy bacteria and yeast added to sugar and either green tea or black tea to create a healthy, regenerative drink.
Kombucha is believed to be beneficial at:
- Detoxing your body using gluconic acid and probiotics
- Boosting your Energy with enzymes and B vitamins
- Healthy Digestion with probiotics
- Strengthening your immune system with anti-oxidants
- Helping with Weight Loss using acetic acid and polyphenols
- Easing joint pain and can help prevent arthritis with glucosamine
- Can help fight cancer using glucaric acid
- And many more...
GT kombucha comes from a family oriented company that is passionate about the health benefits and healing properties of kombucha. GT kombucha is also known for being organic, raw, vegan, kosher and non-GMO. It is never denatured or diluted and naturally effervescent and never force carbonated.
Lee's hosts a kombucha Kegerator in the store that provides refrigerated kombucha on tap in two sizes: the 32 oz growlette, and the 64-ounce growler.
- Kegerator Trilogy (Raspberry, Lemon, and Ginger)
- Many Other Seasonal Offerings
Flavors will continually rotate through the machine with new varieties being introduced. Keep an eye out for new flavors and if your favorite isn't in the machine at that time, don't worry, it will rotate through soon.
Lee's Team Members take pride in their kombucha care and follow safety, care, and quality guidelines closely to ensure the healthiest, tastiest, and freshest kombucha available.
Ask a team member today for more information about our kombucha program and to try a sample.
Because of kombucha's fermenting process, it does include traces of alcohol.